[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Cossacks BTW How To create new units? (Or how to edit the look of the units?)
Cossacks BTW How To create new units?
LeviKDate: Saturday, 08/June/2013, 10:46 AM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
What program do i need?

ab_99Date: Saturday, 08/June/2013, 11:50 AM | Message # 2
Count
Group: Modders
Awards: 1
3D Max, or other 3D editors

EbelAngelDate: Monday, 17/June/2013, 1:21 AM | Message # 3
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
If you just want to change the looks a bit like say colours, you can toy around with this tool ;:

http://cossacksworld.ucoz.co.uk/load/gp_regenerator/1-1-0-385

FtoomshDate: Monday, 17/June/2013, 1:48 AM | Message # 4
Count
My friend, OC Clausewitz is keen to try his hand at creating a new unit. He has the necessary artistic skills. He wants to create a new light cannon for Sweden. Historical precedent exists as Sweden developed the first mobile light cannon, I believe. If and when he creates it successfully, we will add it into OC Mod Balanced.

Do all the links in the graphics tools section currently work? Can admin check that please? OC Clausewitz seemed to indicate trouble with one of the links.

Finally, thank you to everyone, to Ebel_Angel and everyone else for all your help. I know I have come in and asked lots of questions and taken up your time. I appreciate all your help. Thank you again.

EbelAngelDate: Monday, 17/June/2013, 1:55 AM | Message # 5
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote (Ftoomsh)
Do all the links in the graphics tools section currently work? Can admin check that please? OC Clausewitz seemed to indicate trouble with one of the links.

They should, but well if one doesnt you'll have to tell me. I simply cant go trough all the links all the time to see if one's gone.

ab_99Date: Wednesday, 26/June/2013, 11:20 AM | Message # 6
Count
Awards: 1
Quote (Ftoomsh)
My friend, OC Clausewitz is keen to try his hand at creating a new unit. He has the necessary artistic skills. He wants to create a new light cannon for Sweden. Historical precedent exists as Sweden developed the first mobile light cannon, I believe.
Interestingly, the gun will be with the gunners?

FtoomshDate: Saturday, 29/June/2013, 4:24 AM | Message # 7
Count
Not sure what his design plans are for the Swedish light cannon yet. He's pretty busy with other projects at the moment. I reckon it will take him a while to get to this one.

Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Cossacks BTW How To create new units? (Or how to edit the look of the units?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: