[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » Please help me on Cossack 2 Napoleonic wars (Please help me)
Please help me on Cossack 2 Napoleonic wars
NicholasDate: Thursday, 06/December/2012, 2:56 AM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Users
Awards: 0
when i go on Cossack 2 when i try to play battle of europe it says "Before starting this game try to play campaign it is designed to help rookies" and well... i try campaign i get a blck sereen and it never starts and then i did the training but some how i went to singlar player it made do a profile all over again so... i have no i deo how to fix it the only thing i can play is Skimish but not battle of europe or campiagn plz help

NowyDate: Friday, 07/December/2012, 1:57 PM | Message # 2
Marquis
Awards: 1
This looks like that problem which mentioned Ashleh88 too. I send him short solution in this matter.
Look there http://cossacksworld.ucoz.co.uk/forum/27-432-1

Do not bother with that funny message in that window which recommend you to play campaign before starting this game.
Simply click on button Battle for Europe placed under that window. Wait few seconds and you will can paly this BfE campaign.

Message edited by Nowy - Friday, 07/December/2012, 1:58 PM

NicholasDate: Saturday, 08/December/2012, 3:43 AM | Message # 3
Noblemen
Nowy,
Remeber when you said

"Don't bother with that.
If you chose player name, historical profile, nation, and game level which you would like to play, accept this data, then back to menu and start Battle for Europe Campaign.
Then simply click on Battle for Europe button placed under window with that funny recommendation. Wait few seconds and game should allow you play Battle for Europe Campaign. You wll see help F1 window with information about the game, click OK, then you will find window with Global Europe Map.
This is the beginning of this campaign."
I did not see F1 on my windows and it still does not work

Message edited by Nicholas - Saturday, 08/December/2012, 3:43 AM

NowyDate: Saturday, 08/December/2012, 5:55 PM | Message # 4
Marquis
Awards: 1
If you get original game it should allow you play Battle for Europe Campaign.
Try it again.
Step by step.
+ Main menu
+ Single player
+ Change profile
- you could delete existing or old gamer names profiles, but this is not necessary
- add new gamer name profile, chose historical commander profile, nation and game level
- accept this data, chose newly added name profile and go to single player menu
+ enter Battle for Europe Campaign
- ignore this known recommendation, you don't need to play other campaigns before you go to Battle for Europe Campaign
- click Battle for Europe button placed under window with that mentioned recommendation, this should starts Battle for Europe Campaign
- read information, how to play this campaign (this is that F1 on your keyboard), click OK, then you should see Global Europe Map

NicholasDate: Saturday, 08/December/2012, 11:04 PM | Message # 5
Noblemen
Nowy,
Thanks for your help but i give up it does not work
sad

Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » Please help me on Cossack 2 Napoleonic wars (Please help me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: