There are a couple of ways to make tile maps like that.
One is by pressing the H key in editor which will take screenshots of the whole map in sequential order, which then you have to compile toghether into one picture with an image software such as Photoshop or paint,...
Read this great tutorial which explains the various steps needed to manually make a tile map, by [HWK]TheDrake : http://www.mastersofthefield.com/TheLibrary/Making%20Tile%20Maps.htm
It's written for American Conquest, but the process is rougly the same.
However, there's something different in C2, which isnt present in AC. In C2, you can hide the interface so it doesnt show up on your screenshots. Evidently hide the toolbar ( ctrl+T), hide the minimap(cycle M), hide the national color ( CTRL+P), but the top resource bar always stays, so, hit enter and type: hbor. This will hide the interface. If you want it back, hit enter again and type hbor again.
There's also a Tile Map Generator, created by [HWK]Garnier : http://cossacksworld.ucoz.co.uk/load/tile_map_generator/1-1-0-88 & for information about it: http://www.mastersofthefield.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1847
Another thing to consider when taking screenshots for tilemaps: zoom level. Best is to zoom out ( F7) and not have the F10 mode on. Also, should you wish to zoom out beyond the default zoom limit, you can, by going to the class editor: EngineSettings--> Graphic Parameters--> CameraFactor:
- a camera factor of over 15 will crash your game. I wouldnt suggest you go over 6 or 7 because, it loads slow and you will get weirdness on the edges.
- Also, changing engine settings will trigger the ' you have changed game data,blablab message', so work on a copy.
- The class editors in BFE can be accessed by placing this file in your data\dialogs folder and then hit control + E in the editor.
Then, the other question:
And from what file i can extract all screen (and icons) from Cossacks 2 BFE ?
Well, it depends which 'all screens' and icons or images you want to extract. There's a bunch of files holding images.
In any case the tool to extract is GigaPack.
(Open g16/g17 and then choose option 'Export frames' in menu. Frames will appear in the same folder as the location of the file)
As for the files:
- icons : Data\icons.g17 or Data\Cash\icons.g16
- small icons: Data\Interf3\BldSmallIcons.g17 or Data\Cash\Interf3_BldSmallIcons.g16
- interface icons: Data\Interf3\F_icons.g17 or Data\Cash\Interf3_f_icons.g16
Don't know what you mean with 'screens' though?