• »
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » Russian patch 1.4
Russian patch 1.4
DaddioDate: Saturday, 04/July/2009, 3:57 PM | Message # 1
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I used "Babel fish" to translate the changes of 1.4 Russian version.
We can look at current problems that already have solutions.

the cossacks -2: Battle for Europe of v1.4 for cossacks 2:
Napoleonic wars Date: 02.12.2008 Name of the file: c2bfe-p1- ru -2cd.exe Size: 26,6Mb

List of changes and corrections in 1.4 for the version of " Cossacks -2: Battle for [Evropu]". THE II:

1. It is corrected BY THE II in Spain;
2. It is touched up BY THE II in Rhine union;
3. It is touched up BY THE II in Poland;
4. Is corrected Gluck the resistance of the settlement police to soldiers with the yataghans.

General:
1. Bug with the camera and the prospect is corrected, camera will become above, prospect not on silence;
2. Bug Is corrected of desynchronization with the Frenchmen;
3. Bug Is corrected with the desynchronization on maps 2 by 2, 3 by 3;
4. removed errors into shell (map, rating, the rating of player, the description of battles);
5. Is corrected the departure of game in the regime “battle for Europe” (attack from the sector Paris in the sector Toulouse);
6. Is corrected the error, with which were not visible some prompts with the load;
7. Is corrected bug of prompt in the German version of game (instruction);
8. Mapping German text in the Russian version;
9. The productivity of game on some systems is increased;
10. Bug in the second mission of the campaign of " Road to [Venu]" ; 11.
11. Bug last mission for Poland;
12. 20/30 settlement police in some maps.

Skirmish- maps:
1. Is finished Skirmish- map “four kings”
2. Is finished Skirmish- map “desert”
3. Is finished Skirmish- map “winter battle”
4. Is finished Skirmish- map “peninsula”
5. Is finished Skirmish- map “southern city”
6. Skirmish- map “path of war” is substituted to other.

Balance: General:
* is left one stable for the light cavalry;
* is changed the rate of the preparation: [Ulany] 100, horse huntsmen, light dragoons -125, dragoons 130, hussars 135, Bedouins 100, light Arab cavalry 120, Egyptian Mameluke 150, Donskoy is cossack 140;
* is introduced the limit: the foot huntsmen of 4 forces +5 man; the field engineers of 2 forces +5 man of 3 forces of +5[chel]. ;
* is increased the effectiveness of defeat by case shot +20 (45);
* is increased the limit of light guns +1 (3);
* is increased the accuracy of fire of heavy guns +40%;
* is increased a radius of fire for towers +20%;
* the recharge of foot huntsmen is increased to 650;
* the content of all grenadiers in gold is increased +2, the price is increased: iron +2 (10), gold +2 (4) (besides Russia, gold +1 (3)). Rhine. * is added building “metallurgical plant” - iron is produced;
* is reduced the price of upgrades of the output of tree and stone;
* fusilier - morals -10 (95);
* musketeer - is descended the expenditure of powder -1 (5);
* training foot huntsman and fusilier is possible after academy;
* is changed the rate of conducting upgrades by the tree and the stone from 2500 to 250;
* is removed moral pressure in the light cavalry of the Rhine. Prussia.
* musketeer - is descended the expenditure of powder -1 (5);
* is introduced improvement “to re-arm musketeers” +20 (120) to the damage from the shot, +10% time of preparation. Price of 1000 golds 1500 glands;
* training foot huntsman is possible after stable;
* building stable is possible after barracks. Britain.
* musketeer - is descended the expenditure of powder -1 (11);
* grenadier - health +5 (105);
* is introduced improvement “to reorganize training musketeers” +2 (12) for the damage from the impact, the expenditure for preparation in iron -1, +50% time of preparation. Price of 1000 golds 1000 glands;
* is increased the rise in price of the construction of large house in Britain by 1/3 (per 50 units). Poland.
* the speed of gaining of experience [ulanom] 30/3;
* building storage is possible after barracks. Spain.
* [Gerilyas] - preparation in Kuznets, forces on 60 people, expenditure of powder +1 (5), rate of preparation +5 (15);
* grenadier is impact by +3 (18). Expenditures for preparation +20 (70) food. Egypt.
* the speed of the production of artillery is twice size;
* tower - is twice reduced the time of building and the progress of price. The expenditure of powder for shot is equalized with the European tower of 50 powders to the shot;
* a Bedouin - expenditure of powder for shot -1 (14);
* the light cavalry - expenditure of powder for shot -2 (13);
* Janizary - expenditure of powder for shot -1 (9);
* soldier with the yataghan - impact +1 (5) is reduced protection from the bullets -5 (10) it is added from the impact +2 (2);
* is changed the effect of an improvement in the attack of soldiers with the yataghans, now it gives the force of attack +4; Is reduced price 1500 glands of 1000 golds;
* is reduced price and time of building fortresses in Egypt. France.
* the national guard - price in iron -1 (4), preparation is accessible after academy. Austria.
* Landwehr - price in iron -1 (4), preparation is accessible after market; * grenadier - impact by +1 (13), the cost of preparation food +20 (70).

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Message edited by Daddio - Saturday, 04/July/2009, 3:59 PM

EbelAngelDate: Saturday, 04/July/2009, 8:29 PM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Right, thanks for that,

i'll check them out later, but just a quick question, it says russian patch right? So does this mean its only for the russian version of the game?

Cause i noticed it fixed a problem with the german version,...

I should be looking to install this one over my battle for europe which is still the original version as i havent played to much on it.

Do you got a direct link to this patch?

Thanks a lot Daddio

Regards

EbelAngel

DaddioDate: Sunday, 05/July/2009, 6:18 AM | Message # 3
Marquis
There was a German version, available on gamershall forum.

http://www.cossacks2-net.de/downloads/file.php?id=66

Link to Russian version: http://www.playground.ru/files/13610/

I wouldn't update your only version since no one plays 1.4 since it is only in Russian.

It also has a fix for the French version which has a problem of sync.

I think that any modding should be in BFE, with this patch as the base. Since it has updated maps, and server fix's.

Perhaps first step would be to translate into English, French, German?

Daddio

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Message edited by Daddio - Sunday, 05/July/2009, 6:35 AM

EbelAngelDate: Wednesday, 08/July/2009, 11:39 PM | Message # 4
Site Administrator
thanks Daddio for that,

I started cleaning up BFE first, you can't imagine what kind of stuff that is in there that isnt used, like models for heroes of annihilated empire's, couple of turkish buildings they seemed to have made for a new turkish nation but never finished and implemented them, terrain models for the first cossacks series and lots of other unneccessary stuff...no wonder it take's so much space up.
Then i unlocked the editor hotkeys and renamed all the russian stuff in the editor to proper english and reorganized a bit off things so it makes more sense all.
Added 3 new nations Belgium, Switserland and Turkey ( with buildings that havent been used for the other nations)
So I'm busy doing that when my friend pops up with my recovered hard drive's ,he managed to do what that silly pc store couldnt do for me.
So right now I'm all over those and copying everything away on dvd's & cd'roms so i dont loose my stuff again. So I'll be busy with that for the rest of the week at least.

I'll install that russian/german patch over a copied installation and see what they have done. With a bit of change's just by comparing the file's with an english version i may be able to translate it if necessary.

Regards

EbelAngel

DaddioDate: Thursday, 09/July/2009, 2:37 AM | Message # 5
Marquis
WOw, well congratulations on all the good progress.

3 new nations? already? that is fantastic! smile wacko

Dont let me slow you down, Gex said that all we need do to change language is translate the text files.

So maybe if I could purchase a Russian version of the game I could load 1.4 onto it. and start.

Keep up the good work!

Daddio

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 10/July/2009, 2:58 AM | Message # 6
Site Administrator
Quote (Daddio)
WOw, well congratulations on all the good progress.
3 new nations? already? that is fantastic!
Dont let me slow you down, Gex said that all we need do to change language is translate the text files.
So maybe if I could purchase a Russian version of the game I could load 1.4 onto it. and start.
Keep up the good work!
Daddio

Well, I'm still no where really as nobody is helping...

But guess what, i found a french patch for BFE, as it is my second language it will go a lot faster then that russian one.

So while im downloading it from the gsc xfile server i notice there are other patches there i had no clue about, like 3d patches or smth.
You should have a look here:
http://xfiles.gsc-game.com/cs2/

Seen those before?

DaddioDate: Friday, 10/July/2009, 9:09 PM | Message # 7
Marquis
Well I have seen the patch 1.1, map pack, and fan pack before, but not the others.

All of the Movie files I have seen,

Certainly not the 3d packs from 2009?

What would the 1c patch be for from 2009?

A french patch 1.4?

Did you look into using troop animations from c1? I know this is possible because OC Davout used them.

Have you been here? http://www.patches-scrolls.de/

Lots of good looking items. Use search function, lots of items for c1 and 2.

Added (10/July/2009, 9:09 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
1C seems to be a server connection resolution patch.

The 3d patch is a patch for new high end graphic cards.

I installed it and it played pretty good. seemed to help with lagg as well.

Should include both in the mod I would think.

Daddio

Message edited by Daddio - Friday, 10/July/2009, 10:45 PM

EbelAngelDate: Saturday, 11/July/2009, 3:13 AM | Message # 8
Site Administrator
Thanks Daddio,

nice link, like a little gold mine that one is.

Haven't looked at using troop animations for C1 yet.

Not sure if that linkcheck tool is a patch, i think its to check if the computer can access the server in order to determine wether a connection problem is in the internet settings or if its the software.
But that LinkCheck thing gave me the server adress of the gsc server, which also allowed me to access the server trough mIRC. I noticed someone was on there with @ status (which is normally admin status). So are there admins/moderators active on the gsc server then?

Notice the @OverLord?

There's a couple of channels actually there, ill have a proper look tomorrow when there are more people on.

Oh and tried to install those patches but i got error's cause it couldnt find my games, like its looking in the c:drive for them or smth. Should do a fresh install to default folder and see what that give's.

DaddioDate: Saturday, 11/July/2009, 8:31 PM | Message # 9
Marquis
Yes we have active admins in c2, a Russian, "VanRangel" and french "Le EuroPeen".

I do not believe that overloard is an admin, but could be wrong.

All of the patchs, and upgrades from GSC, always look for drive C, Not sure why.

Been looking about with the iron man mod, some good things, some silly.

Like limiting peasants, not sure what they were trying to accomplish with this, perhaps to slow down the economy?

Daddio

Also the iron man mod has some very interesting formations. Perhaps a little more realistic.

Message edited by Daddio - Saturday, 11/July/2009, 9:32 PM

EbelAngelDate: Monday, 13/July/2009, 6:39 AM | Message # 10
Site Administrator
Daddio, i tried to get the IG mod ( IronMan?) but all i run into is dead links, both on the IG site, on the german cdv forum and on the english. Ran a google search and they link back to the same page.

Where did you get yours?

I understand this mod is for Napoleonic wars. Was there ever a mod for Bfe?

Edit:
Also, talked a bit with gex today and he mentionned there was a 2,5 mod out for Napoleonic wars. I'v been looking for it on the german forum and found the original thread by GoldenHind but i only found a preliminary translated german version of it. The rest of the links were dead. I'd love to get my hands on the latest russian version. Ever heard of it or any idea where it might be hidding on the net?

Message edited by EbelAngel - Monday, 13/July/2009, 11:03 PM

Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » Russian patch 1.4
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: