• «
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » Problem with formation
Problem with formation
domCossackDate: Monday, 16/March/2015, 0:33 AM | Message # 21
Baron
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Isn't this a known bug? There was an early version where Spain and Rhine, being the new faction additions, couldn't create formations AND there was basically no AI for them both. They just sat there and did nothing.
I have not encountered this problem myself but I remember people complaining about it some time ago.

Get version 1.4 if you haven't already. =/

kirjasbeltranDate: Tuesday, 17/March/2015, 0:34 AM | Message # 22
Viscount
I have this concern as well wherein I cannot create formations with spain and rhine.. Also, if i choose rhine as an ai opponent, it defaults to france.. In some instances, my nation changes by default when restarting, like i am not satisfied if one of my squads disbanded

Bijl0130Date: Tuesday, 16/February/2016, 10:29 AM | Message # 23
Esquire
I have the same in my Bfe copy. Cannot form units in Polish and Rhinebund units. I cannot be that difficult to fix?  Probably one file somewhere?  Anybody has an idea what file to change?

DaddioDate: Wednesday, 17/February/2016, 5:38 PM | Message # 24
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I believe that if you install the 1.4 patch that it will fix the problem, and many others.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Bijl0130Date: Thursday, 18/February/2016, 9:10 AM | Message # 25
Esquire
Hi, no I have tried that. Still the same problem with Spain, Poland and Rhein. Any idea where to look for? I know that it can be resolved as it seems that the steam version does't have that problem. But I am not going to buy a second copy, my original game should work!

DaddioDate: Thursday, 18/February/2016, 5:43 PM | Message # 26
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Install the patch, and it also fixes many problems with missions, as well as AI for the new nations. Poland, Spain, and Rhine.

Some of the links have gone away due to time. But if you email me I may be able to help you out.

Although the game with all the updates, as well as being able to play it on newer PC's and systems for only $5.00 on steam.

bpatrick888@gmail.com

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » Problem with formation
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: