[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [hwk]poppen, Ienzo  
Forum » American Conquest » Modding » AWAR's Napoleonica mod (The creator of the famous Imperia mod has a big mod for ACFB)
AWAR's Napoleonica mod
IenzoDate: Monday, 15/April/2013, 5:37 AM | Message # 1
Viscount
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
I found Awar's American Conquest mod that uses Gex's units and Awar's AI for single player gameplay. 
It is over here  at the Internet Wars website. 

There are two versions, one called European Warfare (an old version of EW with AWAR's AI) and Napoleonica (or НАПОЛЕОНИКА). 

I downloaded their latest version of their Napoleonica (updates available on their forums), but guess what, the appearances an UI changed, but the actual gameplay failed to change. All units are still the old ACFB units.
I guess that it does not work because it does not work with the english version of ACFB? I really do not know. 

I am downloading the Bonapart.rar to see if that version works. I put this tread here in the hope that the internetwars.ru's ACFB mod won't die. Maybe some of you guys can test it out as well? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Update your Cossacks and American Conquest Icons to a more modern look!
Ditch Windows, use Linux and still use the best RTS game in the world Cossacks!

ab_99Date: Wednesday, 01/May/2013, 12:22 PM | Message # 2
Count
Group: Modders
Awards: 1
Quote (Ienzo)
I found Awar's American Conquest mod that uses Gex's units and Awar's AI for single player gameplay.  It is over here  at the Internet Wars website.

download the latest version from here: mod

dmcr.ini should look like this: "1 500 1"  (for the English version of the game)
You've already learned the Russian language? because inscriptions will be in Russian  tongue

If desired, you can make text translation.

Message edited by ab_99 - Wednesday, 01/May/2013, 12:24 PM

Forum » American Conquest » Modding » AWAR's Napoleonica mod (The creator of the famous Imperia mod has a big mod for ACFB)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: