[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks III » GamePlay » Cossacks 3 is out (Disscusion)
Cossacks 3 is out
DaddioDate: Friday, 22/May/2015, 1:47 AM | Message # 11
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I see on forums that game is due to be released in 4th quarter of 2015.

That's only 5 - 6 months away!

So game should be in beta testing soon if not already.

I would love to be in on that!

But normally that is a all Russian affair.

Oh well.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

MR_BUCIDate: Friday, 22/May/2015, 2:17 PM | Message # 12
Knight
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Great news !!!

I hope it will be a good mix of C1 and C2.
I love this game

Are there any trailers yet or just some screenshots only?
I agree with Nowy, but I hope this game will be the one I'll play several years long

Congrats to all Cossack fans

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5fhMp3vQAjxUqY27WD3Tyg

NowyDate: Friday, 22/May/2015, 5:22 PM | Message # 13
Marquis
Awards: 1
Quote aiidii
Never in a million years would I think to one day agree with Nowy. Live and learn. Will still give it a try of course. "Ahoy, mateys!"

We never know what will happen in the future. It's nice that you agree with me.

Quote MR BUCI
I agrre with Nowy, but I hope this game will be the one I'll play several years long 

It's nice that you also agree with me. There is a hope that GSC team make some more improvements
Lets wait for more information. Maybe they show some more screenshot, at last they plan realise C3 in 4 Q 2015.

Message edited by Nowy - Friday, 22/May/2015, 5:43 PM

EbelAngelDate: Saturday, 23/May/2015, 12:57 PM | Message # 14
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote Daddio ()
Perhaps Angel will create a new board relateing to C3 and place this thread there?

Added a subforum for Cossacks III.

I had long given up hope for a new Cossacks game. Lets hope they learn from their mistakes in their previous games.  I really hope they will have larger maps , unlike in C2.

This is good news.

NowyDate: Saturday, 23/May/2015, 10:49 PM | Message # 15
Marquis
I am not certain that they learn from their mistakes. GSC decided do remake of C1 arcade game with improved 3 D graphics.
Morale, fatigue, experience systems will not in the game at start. There was proposition, lets customers do themselves some mods in these matters. This souds little bit strange. What if they also propose players do the mod for larger maps?

Message edited by Nowy - Saturday, 23/May/2015, 10:51 PM

DaddioDate: Sunday, 24/May/2015, 0:24 AM | Message # 16
Marquis
Nowy?

Where did you read that they are making an arcade game with 3d graphics?

Where did you read no moral, fatigue, and experience systems at the start?

I have seen no official news on this?

In the few screen shots provided I see roads, and troops in column moving down those roads.

This suggest to me that the C1 reference as to the games basis, could mean in  time period only.

C1 has been done. I am sure they want to be the cutting edge of RTS, a gender that they pretty much have to themselves.

Fact is we have no idea what the game is, and will not until they give us some input.

Lets not run it down, complain, and judge the game at least until it is released.

Daddio

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

NowyDate: Sunday, 24/May/2015, 6:03 AM | Message # 17
Marquis
Administrator Cossack Staff Memeber on GSC offical site suggested such things in few posts in their forum.
Here you are one example.

Quote "Cossack"
Well. Cossacks 3 is developed on our new engine. Which is absolutly 3D (Heroes of AE was 3D/2D).

We are working on best possible game performance. so everyone could try it. All i can tell, they will be quite low for 3D games.

I believed that he knows something more about new C3 game, than we can see on their three screenshots.

I not complain or judge the game, I complain the methods which they use to inform Cossacks community what they are going to do in their C 3 game.

I want to see more confirmed information. They announced only few things, while they plan realise this game in Q4 2015.
That's only few month. There should be more information, isn't it.

Nowy

Message edited by Nowy - Sunday, 24/May/2015, 6:22 AM

MR_BUCIDate: Sunday, 24/May/2015, 6:42 PM | Message # 18
Knight
Awards: 0
Nowy has pasimistic point of view. If GSC plan to release C3 in this year, that means they have huge work done and they are finishing their works.
I think that it wont be just C1 with remaked uniforms and building. I expect another gameplay, tactical battles as in C2, map variations as in C1, good balance between Infantry, Cavalry and artilery.

I would like to see Generals and marshals on the battlefield which gave bonuses with their presence, but this wont be very complex system, I would like to enjoy from the game and sacrifice some realizm.

I'm waiting for their trailers, I think they'll appear soon and afterwards renew our discussions 
One thing I know for sure, my country Georgia wont be in this 12 nations (in 50 nations as well  D:D:D) 

MR.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5fhMp3vQAjxUqY27WD3Tyg

EbelAngelDate: Sunday, 24/May/2015, 7:40 PM | Message # 19
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
We all have different things we'd like to see in this new game. And some of these things will make it to the game, other things won't.

So the best part about the announcement to me, was in the interview where it said that they will support and have ingame editors to change the game. This opens the door for mods, and we can add what we'd like ingame then.

DaddioDate: Sunday, 24/May/2015, 10:30 PM | Message # 20
Marquis
I can see a beautiful Angel mod in our future!

Forum » Cossacks III » GamePlay » Cossacks 3 is out (Disscusion)
Search: