|Home » Files » C I Maps & Missions » Maps|
French and Indian - C1:BtW
|10/October/2010, 2:56 PM|
French and Indian, map to Cossacks: Back to War.|
"Unloading a Mission File
It is best if you have unloaded the files into the Cossacks folder directly.
1. If not, use Windows Explorer to transfer the .m3d file into your Cossacks folder, in the same place where you find your dmcr.exe file.
2. In the Cossacks folder you will find a UserMissions folder. Transfer the .add file into the UserMissions folder.
3. While you are in the UserMissions folder, right click on the right-hand panel, where your .add file is. Create a new folder by using New > Folder. Name it the same name as your .m3d or .add file (without the suffix.)
4. Open the new folder. Transfer all the rest of the files (.bmp, .txt, .cms, dsc, .str) into it.
5. Start up Cossacks. You should find the new scenario under Missions. Set your difficulty setting and play it."
|Views: 1438 | Downloads: 110 | Comments: 5 ||
|Total comments: 5|